Robovision is a scale-up that develops software to apply Artificial Intelligence in many challenging environments, without a single line of code. At Robovision we are growing fast and always looking for new talent to help develop new products and markets. Robovision is currently active in Agriculture, Manufacturing, Food, Retail, Security, Medical and Smart Cities. In our mission to democratize AI, we keep our core values close: ownership, efficiency and sharing to grow.
Who you'll meet
You will be part of a project team and cooperate with our project engineers, project manager, and with the platform team. You will support the team by
elaborating the common software architecture and professionalize the CI/CD pipeline. There is a high degree of freedom in how you approach this role.
● Experience with C/C++
● Knowledge of Docker and/or Kubernetes
● Experience with professional CI/CD
● Basic knowledge of Deep Learning concepts
● Seeing opportunities for making software modular and scalable
● Responsible to take action where needed
● A highly curious mind that is eager to learn
● A dynamic high-tech environment where initiative and strong hands-on
mentality are valued.
● A young and open company culture where we focus on communication,
partnership and team building activities.
● Any experience with Tensorflow, Keras, Torch
● Any experience with Flask, asyncio, …
● Any experience with distributed programming and/or multiprocessing