Backend Developer Vacancy
At Robovision, we apply deep learning to high performance computer vision pipelines in a broad range of spaces including manufacturing, agriculture, medical, security… We build out a platform of toolchains used for core deep learning workflows and deploy project teams that focus on delivery and expertise in challenging environments. “We” are a growing team of data engineers, data scientists, software developers and project managers, supported by a business driving innovation towards a positive impact on society and on industrial process quality.
We are delivering the future of automated vision right now!
We are located in the heart of innovation hubs near Ghent, working together with a wide variety of international business partners.
For the product team we are actively looking for a Backend Developer
You will be involved in the development of our deep learning platform, for various layers of our applications (web, processing, orchestration, …).
You will cooperate with our platform team, consisting of Product Managers, UX Designers, Frontend and Backend Engineers, Data Engineers.
There is a high degree of freedom in how you approach this role.
- Minimum 3 years experience with Backend development for HTTP applications or other
- Experience with professional Web and/or processing development
- Basic knowledge of Deep Learning concepts
- Strong interest in Python or Rust for backend development
- Advanced knowledge of the HTTP stack
- A passion for performant, API-driven services
- A highly curious mind that is eager to learn
- Any Experience with Python, Ruby, Golang, Java, … or other languages for HTTP or other processing development
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Any experience with Tensorflow, Keras, Horovod
- Any experience with Flask, asyncio, …
As part of the appraisal process you will partake in a short automated technical test. Please indicate if you want to be exempted from this.
Any spontaneous applications are welcome if you feel like you are a fit in other ways than what is mentioned in this position detail.
If you are interested in joining our Robovision team, please send us your CV and motivation: firstname.lastname@example.org